PLASTIC-FREE SOLUBLE KITCHEN CLEANER - 5 PACK - ANTIBACTERIAL
- x5 Kitchen Surface Cleaning Sachets
- Coconut & Lime fragrance
- 100% Plastic-free
- Up to 70% natural ingredients
- Easy to use; put in 500ml water & shake!
- RSPO Certified Sustainable Palm Oil
- Plastic-free, recyclable packaging
- FSC Certified paper
- New design in collaboration with Iron & Velvet
- Made in the UK – Low carbon footprint
- Sustainably sourced plant-derived ingredients
Our kitchen cleaning sachets do a great job of tackling kitchen fats, oils & grease, with the delicious fragrance of coconut & lime. We have them made right here in the UK, in the West Midlands, so they have a super low carbon footprint to boot!
Our kitchen cleaning sachets are an amazing way to reduce your household plastic. Only 10% of all plastic put into recycling is actually recycled which means by swapping to reusing old containers you will be making a huge difference to the plastic waste being incinerated or sent to landfill.
Our sachets are all kind on the environment with no harmful chemicals and up to 70% natural ingredients all of which are 100% Vegan.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- 5x Antibacterial Kitchen Cleaner (Coconut & Lime)
- Bright labels to stick on your reusable bottles
- Instruction & information card to make things extra easy
- Recyclable/compostable cardboard box
Kitchen Cleaner - 5 pack
- Look for 5-digit code on the side of the sachet which identifies the type of cleaning product.
- Pop the sachet into an empty bottle of your choice.
- Fill with water (check out the 'Directions for use' table in your accompanying leaflet for the right water quantities)
- Shake well and you're ready to clean!
- Once the sachets have been dissolved in water this solution has a shelf life of a year!
In collaboration with Iron & Velvet, we have based our products on naturally derived plant extracts and materials including pure essential oils for our fragrances, a sustainably sourced palm oil derived soap, a secondary soap made from waste plant material left over from biofuel manufacture. We also use C12-15 Alcohol Ethoxylate and Isopropyl Alcohol at less than 0.4% and Monoethanolamine at less than 0.01% in the end cleaning solution for stabilising the essential oils and ensuring a safe pH. The antibacterial agent is Quaternary ammonium compounds, benzyl-C12-14 (even-numbered)-alkyldimethyl, chlorides which is only found in the antibacterial products.
Product may not suitable for use on some paints and plastics, prior testing on a small inconspicuous section is recommended to confirm suitability.
Do not eat. Keep away from children.